Summary of Position
Responsible for providing medical billing and support to RCM Account Manager(s) in the following areas:
Duties/Responsibilities of Position
• Review billing cycle for accuracy
• Take daily Patient calls to discuss billing inquiries
• Documenting all patient calls in the appropriate area
• Send appeals correspondence to proper parties
• Organize daily incoming data from client to be processed by the third party
• Work with clients to complete EDI enrollments
• Escalate problem accounts to the appropriate account manager assistance and resolution.
• Print all paper/manual claims daily and send to the respective carriers/patients
• Send patient statements weekly (if contracted)
• Up to 1 year experience with medical billing or applicable internship experience
• Basic understanding/knowledge of healthcare claims and payers.
• Associates (2 year degree) or BS (4 year degree) or equivalent work experience preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel
• Strong desire to learn new skills and be flexible with job duties including being cross-trained on various applications and duties.
Virtual OfficeWare (DE), LLC, offers competitive compensation and benefits plans. VOW is an equal employment opportunity employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Please apply here!