Summary of Position
Our Software Development team is delivering standalone applications as well as custom development and database services. The Software Support Analyst will fill a critical need for our team as we continue to grow our portfolio of custom applications.
Duties/Responsibilities of Position
• Troubleshoot application issues such as configuration and installation
• Develop custom reports using 3rd party tools such as Crystal Reports
• Support the migration of data from legacy to next generation applications using ETL Tools
• Provide high quality support to our internal staff as well as external customer base
• 2-3 Years Relevant Experience
• Experience using SQL to develop custom queries
• Experience with 3rd Party Reporting Tools
• Experience with ETL Tools
• Experience with SQL Server 2008+ databases
• Experience with Crystal Reports
• Experience with the following are preferred:
o SQL Server Reporting Services
o GE Centricity
• Exposure to Customer Support Role
• Experience working in collaborative team setting
• Passion for developing a career in technology
• Understanding of software development and database Technology
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in our Pittsburgh (Robinson), PA office
Virtual OfficeWare (DE), LLC, offers competitive compensation and benefits plans. VOW is an equal employment opportunity employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Please apply here!