The Customer Service Support Specialist will provide software support and customer service to all Virtual OfficeWare Clients, in an office setting, via the telephone and/or internet.
Duties/Responsibilities of position
• Provide direct technical customer support for medical software via telephone and/or internet.
• Respond to customer support calls/requests within established VOW time frames.
• Assure timely and thorough resolution of customer support issues.
• Maintain all documentation in accordance with company standards.
• Determine client need and follow up with established strategies for completion of customer request.
• Appropriately escalate customer support issues to Team Lead
• Attend VOW staff training sessions for updates and new product specifications.
• Prior experience with EMR/PM softwares such as Centricity, Athena, NextGen, AllScripts or Epic
• Knowledge of or a background in the medical field is highly desired
• Excellent troubleshooting skills and strong networking skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills to communicate with users to resolve software, hardware, and operation issues.
• Ability to function independently in a multi-task environment, as well as part of a team
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong analytical ability, excellent understanding of computer software and hardware components
• Associates degree or equivalent combination of training and experience
Virtual OfficeWare (DE), LLC, offers competitive compensation and benefits plans. VOW is an equal employment opportunity employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Please apply here!