Reporting to the Director of Implementation Services, the CPS Implementation Specialist role is responsible for providing ongoing support in areas such as training design/delivery and evaluation of training outcomes, Trainers are expected to deliver the highest level of performance and satisfaction for our Virtual OfficeWare customers and employees. The individual in this position may assist in the design of training based on Help Desk call trends, current industry or specific client needs, serve as a resource to Virtual OfficeWare clients and employees on effective usage of the Practice Solution Practice Management (CPS PM) and Centricity Practice Solution Electronic Medical Records (CPS EMR) applications, and serve as general point of contact for the Help Desk with respect to questions concerning supported applications.
• Acquire comprehensive product knowledge for applications to train the client and employee base.
• Identifies topics to be included in client training
• Recommends modifications and expert customizations to the curriculum and training methods of the course to ensure the courses support end-user training implementation efforts.
• Updates documentation related to end-user training consulting materials to incorporate new system features, implementation information and methodology.
• Serves as a trainer responsible for the design, development, and delivery of training. This function will ensure that assigned customer implementation of end-user training is successful by:
• Executing the detailed end-user training plan to address dates, sites, instructors, and training methods.
• Assessing customer implementation end-user training progress and periodically recommending changes to the end-user training plan as required.
• Taking necessary actions to correct end user training concerns.
• Responding to curriculum-related questions.
• Evaluates and documents work flows to ensure the most efficient and effective use of the system.
• Independently carrying out other assignments, as directed, to support the overall goals of the implementation group and department.
• Developing strong partnerships and collaborative relationships with the client.
• Deliver application training to clients and employees in classroom, onsite, or via web session.
• Deliver all core and advanced application training sessions, as specified in the training session curriculum, for applications to clients and/or employees independently.
• Manage expectations, provide escalation pathways, and document resolution of any issues that may arise during a class session.
•Supports end users at customer sites, providing phone and shoulder to shoulder assistance during work hours. These hours may also include weekends and occasional evenings.
• Work with project managers, implementation team members, and other departments to identify training needs, participate in course development, and present topics as needed.
• Flexes quickly to changes in priorities, deliverables, and projects. Able to quickly learn new applications/modifications and communicate the changes to others in the team as well as end users.
• Travel to remote offices or client sites to deliver training.
• Demonstrate and support Virtual OfficeWare’s mission, vision, and values.
• All other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree with a training, education, meedical billing and/or technical degree preferred (combination of relevant education and experience may be substituted in lieu of degree).
• 2-5 years’ classroom training and curriculum development experience; preferred for the healthcare setting
• 2+ years’ experience with GE Centricity (CPS Practice Management) products preferred
• Revenue Cycle Management experience is a plus
• Clinical background with physician practice experience is a plus
• Dynamic interpersonal skills to interact with physicians, practice administrators, billing managers and other practice representatives
• At least 2 years’ experience and expertise with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
• Ability to travel up to 80% with occasional weekend travel
Virtual OfficeWare (DE), LLC, offers competitive compensation and benefits plans. VOW is an equal employment opportunity employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Please apply here!